Experience the Brookethorne Naturals Difference!
As Lifetime “Label Readers” we understand that ingredients matter! Many of the products on the market today leave much to be desired when it comes to ingredients. Do you ever get tired of seeing labels filled with things you have never heard of & names you need a chemistry degree to pronounce? Yea, us too!
At Brookethorne Naturals, our company was founded on the belief that the products we use in our daily lives should be made using only real, natural ingredients. We are committed to using only the best quality ingredients. The result…products that we love & believe in and know that you will too!
Our Marula oil is:
- Virgin Organic
- Cold Pressed
- Cruelty Free
Want to know the secret to youthful, radiant skin?
Its Marula Oil!
Marula Oil absorbs easily into the skin locking in moisture without leaving a greasy feeling. It is packed with age defying anti-oxidants & vitamins to give you a youthful glow. This face oil for women helps to lock in lightweight moisture & improves skins elasticity giving you great looking (and great feeling) skin!
How to Use Your Marula Oil
As a Face Oil for Happy, Healthy Skin
Massage 3-4 drops of facial oil onto clean skin (use as the last step in your skincare routine).
Great as a facial massage oil & works well with facial massage tools like face roller & gua sha massager
Our Marula Oil is packed with age fighting anti-oxidants like Vitamin C to keep your skin healthy & glowing.
As Hair Oil or Conditioner to Tame the Frizz & Moisturize!
Add a few drops to your shampoo (or conditioner). Or apply a few drops to ends of hair to help prevent split ends, frizz & dryness. Use as a scalp oil to help relieve dry, itchy scalp.
Our Marula Oil helps to nourish the hair from its roots all the way to the ends. It is hydrating without being greasy & is especially beneficial for dry, frizzy or brittle hair.
As a Nail Oil
Massage a few drops onto cuticles & nail beds for stronger nails & nourished cuticles.
Our Marula Oil helps to strengthen nails & maintain supple cuticles.
What is Facial Massage?
Face massage incorporates a variety of techniques—including massaging, kneading, tapping, and pinching—to manipulate and massage the skin of the face and neck.
Why Should You Add Facial Massage to Your Self Care Routine?
- Can help with lymphatic drainage – massage that targets the lymph nodes can help drain away toxins and improve the circulation of lymph, fluid that normally drains from cells and tissue.
- Improves the overall appearance of skin
- Improves blood flow in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of healing scars on the face and neck
Can I Give Myself a Facial Massage?
The short answer is … absolutely!
All that’s required is a high-quality face oil and knowing a few techniques to use.
Oil is an essential part of any facial massage as it lubricates the skin, allowing your hands to glide over the surface of your face. Marula oil is an excellent choice for facial massage because it works with all skin types, including oily, dry, combination, and sensitive skin. Tools such as a facial roller or gua sha massager can be paired with your Marula Facial Oil to make self face massage quick, easy & effective.
Tips for an Amazing Facial Massage!
- Apply a small amount of marula oil between your palms and rub together.
- Begin by gently massaging the skin of the temples in a circular motion using your index and middle fingers.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage the face, beginning at the jawline and moving upward toward your forehead.
- Use your index and middle fingers to massage the browbone, just about the brows. Begin in the spot between your brows and move outward toward the temples. Repeat underneath the eyes, using gentle pressure on the delicate undereye tissue.
- Press your fingers into the center of your brow. Using gentle pressure, sweep the fingers up to your hairline then out toward the temples.
Organic Marula Oil (Virgin, Unrefined & Cold Pressed)